Security Guards AU - Night shift security guard Smith knows there’s something suspicious happening on the higher levels of Torchwood Tower, he just doesn’t have the clearance to find out. When he meets Tyler, the new day shift guard, he instantly seeks to recruit her to his cause of finding out just what is going on.
i scrolled down looking for an explanation but there wasn’t one…
Me too, me too.
Garon Wade and his husband Jamie were prepared for their son in 2012. They were not prepared for what strangers had to say.
- (Cab Driver in Florida directly after getting in) Where’s his mom? (Us) He doesn’t have a mom. (Long Awkward Silence)
- (Cashier at a Surf Shop, see’s just me and my little boy) Oh man, you were given Daddy duty today huh? (Me) It’s Daddy Duty everyday at my house bro. (Confused look)
- Do you think he’ll be more likely to grow up gay? (Me) No. But I’ll love him for whoever he is, so it doesn’t really matter does it?
- (Man on a plane next to me, completely out of nowhere) So did you leave his mom in DC or are you taking the baby to his mom in Florida? (Me) He doesn’t have a mom, he has two Dads. (Complete Silence)
- Are you guys going to tell him he’s adopted one day? (Us) Yea, but I’m pretty sure even if we didn’t, at some point he’d figure that one out right?
- You shouldn’t take babies on planes for the first many months because they get sick right away. (Us). He’s already been on 20 flights. (Silence)
- (Random Guy on the street) Where’s his mom? (Us) She didn’t want him, so I guess that makes us the next best thing.
- (Random Stranger at the grocery store) That baby’s so cute. Does your wife breastfeed? (Me). No he’s got two Dads so we give him formula. (Lady) What??
- (Another Random Lady at the grocery store). That baby is so young. You should NOT be out with him like this at the grocery store! (My husband) Oh I’m sorry are you a pediatrician? (Lady) Excuse me? (Husband) Are you a pediatrician? (Lady) Well, no. (Husband) Then I’m not that interested in what you have to say. My pediatrician said it’s fine to take him out. Have a good one.
- (Yet another Random Stranger) Where’s his mom? (Me) Where’s your mom?
I hate when people say “Won’t he grow up gay if he has gay parents?”
Um excuse you bitch, it seems to me that it’s all the straight parents having gay babies
Do you ever just read a really well written fic and you can’t help but go “yes yes this is it… i will read this fifty times in a row I will read it backwards yes I will marry this this is it”
daniel reading tyler’s fan mail
Snails have a special place in my heart.
Me too friend, me too.
these two have stopped the apocalypse like 4 times and it is this easy to casually sneak up behind and taze them
Okay, but like, the more you watch it, the funnier it gets. Like there’s the obivous: their fucking faces. But then Sam’s gunshot? Like what were you trying to shoot, Sam? And then he just collapses dramatically like, ‘Why, gun?? You have failed me.’
and then there’s dean who’s just like “neeghhh I have accepted my fate”
so my dad has been making bird noises for the last hour and finally I was like dad are you trying to summon me or something like what are you doing
then he goes “oh good you got my tweet” and giggled manically
my dad thinks hes famous now, he keeps asking me to check the notes
Your dad-pure genius
he’s just been waiting a long time ok
can toothpaste go bad
There is no good and bad, there is only power and those too weak to seek it.
i dont think that that answers my question but thank u
i feel like i just watched an episode of merlin
actual asshole cat (x)
a summary of supernatural:
- dean’s upset and won’t talk about it
- something’s wrong with sam
thats it thats the show